ngNOG 09

Dear all,

Welcome back from the just concluded ngNOG 2009 @ the university of Ilorin. It was nice meeting most of you for the first time. I believe the interactions between participants and instructors/recource persons and organisers has greatly impacted our lives positively and that we will put to practice what we learnt in our various tracks.

We at the Forum Secretariat will welcome ideas/contributions that will help us in planning for future ngNOG events.

We wish you success in your endeavours and expect to see @ the next ngNOG.

Regards.

Re: ngNOG 09

Thanks for the thrilling experience.
Please consider video presentations as part of your conference materials.
Thank you

Thanks for your wonderful comment. We will look into the request. I share your view about including video presentations in subsequent ngNOGs.

Regards
Rhoda

Re: ngNOG 09 workshops as training videos

the ngNOG should also be an opportunity to demonstrate educational technology as this may be the only place most people come in close contact so the secretariat could explore capturing audio and video from the workshops. With some interest from the instructors and community, this could even be developed as OER.

This is a good suggestion. God willing, come ngNOG 2010, we will do a comprehensive audio & video coverage of the workshop. I am thinking from the point of setup to tear down.

Regards
Rhoda