Progress Report of 2009 ngNOG

Thanks to the Facilitators of 2009 ngNOG workshop especially Track II (NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE CLASS) and to my Director (ICT) for sending me for such a workshop.
1. Implementing the bandwith monitoring techniques on the network devices has really help.
so far the following have been very effective.
- Dude
- Wireshark
- MRTG
- packet sniffer

2. I have done A step down on the training received on the interns and Master apperntices of the department i work. below are some pictures to show

PreviewAttachmentSize
Training Session of computer lab managers on Management of network infrastructureTraining Session of computer lab managers on Management of network infrastructure1.36 MB
Training Session of computer lab managers on Management of network infrastructure 2Training Session of computer lab managers on Management of network infrastructure 21.76 MB
Training Session of computer lab managers on Management of network infrastructure 3Training Session of computer lab managers on Management of network infrastructure 31.36 MB

Re: Progress Report of 2009 ngNOG

Thanks dapel for the update,please keep doing more of this

Re: Progress Report of 2009 ngNOG

Happy New Year Sati Dapel! You are making a tremendous impact from the knowledge acquired at the 2009 ngNOG. This is excellent and all of us at the Forum Secretariat congratulate you for a job well done.

Hope to see you at ngNOG 2010 by God's grace.

Have a successful 2010!Keep up the good work.

Regards
Rhoda